Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Baby Rescue by Margaret Daley

I love a good suspense story and when it falls within a continuing series I love it all the more. The Baby Rescue, by Margaret Daley, is the second book in the Love Inspired Suspense Witness Protection series. This series is comprised of six books written by different authors. While it is a series each book can be read as a stand-alone novel.

The Baby Rescue is the story of U.S. Marshal Colton Phillips and FBI agent Lisette Sutton. Colton believes in doing whatever it takes to get the desired outcome, whereas Lisette is all for following the law by the book with no deviations. With characters so different they have one thing in common, to get the job done. In this case to rescue a baby that has been kidnapped and bring down the middleman in the child abduction ring.

I always know what I will find within the covers of any Margaret Daley novel. Strong believable characters, well thought out plot and a Christian thread pulling the main characters together. In The Baby Rescue, she created a plot that twisted and turned taking the reader on a nail-biting ride to the satisfying conclusion. 

I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Baby Rescue and plan to read all the rest of the books in the series. Thankfully they come out monthly. If you love a good clean suspense novel, I would highly recommend picking up a copy of The Baby Rescue.

On a 5-Star scale = 5 HUGE Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author for my review copy. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.



Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment