Friday, December 23, 2011

Stalker in the Shadows by Camy Tang - a review

I am a huge fan of the Love Inspired Suspense line of books so when I had an opportunity to review Stalker in the Shadows by Camy Tang, I jumped at the chance.  Let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

The story is about nurse Monica Grant who has plans to open a free clinic for children.  Unfortunately she is meeting resistance and starts receiving death threats. Monica is not going to give up her dream and decides to enlist Shaun O’Neill as her bodyguard.  Shaun was a former Border Patrol Guard.  After Monica receives a package containing a dead snake, Shaun believes that Monica’s stalker is the same person that murdered his sister years before.

Ms. Tang has developed her characters well and I enjoyed the romance between Monica & Shaun.  The plot kept me turning pages long into the night.  I even found myself sitting on the edge of my chair .  Great suspense!

If you enjoy good romance, suspense and Love Inspired books, Stalker in the Shadows is the book for you.

On a 5 star scale:  4.5 stars

Stalker in the Shadows releases on 01/15/12.  Make sure to grab a copy of this wonderful suspenseful novel as soon as possible as Love Inspired books only stay on the shelf for one month.

I would like to thank the author, Camy Tang, for my review copy of Stalker in the Shadows.  I received my free review copy to read and give my honest review which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the review Cindy! I'm so glad you enjoyed my book!

    ReplyDelete