Monday, April 18, 2011

Been missing lately due to STUFF!

Wow! It's been 10 days since I've posted.  I have just been swamped with stuff.  That and my left knee decided it was time to give me fits.  I had an MRI ran last Friday but can't get in to see my doctor until May 4th.  Needless to say, I'm limping around and now my right knee (that I should have had a total knee replacement on 6 years ago) started acting up so my limping is now more like a waddle. 

Our precious Peppi (please see picture in the sidebar) had what one vet told us was a cyst on his chest and now the vet's partner said it's a tumor and must be removed.  So our poor little boy has to go in for surgery on Wednesday of this week.  I'd like to ask all of you for your prayers for total healing.  He's our little boy, we have no children.  His 10th birthday is May 26th and he has been with us since our third month of marriage.  The tumor doesn't bother him and the vet feels it is most likely benign but we opted to not have it tested.  He acts totally healthy and is as fiesty as he has ever been.  Thank you in advance for your prayers.

I will be going through my books soon and will start posting some more giveaways so stay tuned.

Smiles & Blessings,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment