Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm taking the plunge into reviewing books!

Well, I have visited blogs for close to a year now and loved reading the reviews on books. Especially when the authors were new to me. I finally signed up to review books with one company and ordered my first book. I would eventually love to sign up with some other publishers but as of right now I'm not sure who gives books out to review other then the company I just recently found (Water Brook Multnomah).

The first book I have selected to review is DEADLY TIES by Vicki Hinze. I am so excited. The book hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure I will love it and hopefully get my review up before the end of February. So I would love to invite you back to check out my review next month and for those of you who have been reviewing for awhile I would love any input or suggestions. Also if you can direct me to any other publishers who offer free books to review I would appreciate that as well.

Smiles & Blessings,

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment