Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Detecting Secrets by Sami A. Abrams

I am a huge fan of Sami A. Abrams and her Love Inspired Suspense series, "Deputies of Anderson County".  Her newest release is Detecting Secrets, which is due out this month. It is the third book in her series. The first in the series is Buried Cold Case Secrets and the second in the series is Twin Murder Mix-Up, All three books are excellent and can be read as stand-alone books.

First I'd like to say that Love Inspired, once again did an awesome job with the cover. It is actually a scene from the book.

The story centers around marriage and family therapist, Charlotte Bradley, her air-scent dog Theo, and local Sheriff Dennis Monroe. All three characters were very well created, yes, even Theo. 

Something is going on in Anderson County and Charlotte wants to get to the bottom of it before more of the pregnant girls she counsels go missing. Sheriff Morgan joins her in the search for answers and they soon find themselves in the line of fire.

Ms. Abrams never disappoints. Her characters have a depth that causes the reader to feel they know them personally. I also loved the way she wrote the character of Theo. I would almost feel she studied an air-scent dog long term in order to get his actions and mannerisms down on the written page.

All said, you can't go wrong with picking up a book with Sami A. Abrams name on the cover. I would highly recommend picking up a copy of Detecting Secrets when it hits the shelves on 02/21/2023.

On a Five Star scale - 5 Stars!

I would like to thank the author, Sami A. Abrams, for my copy of Detecting Secrets. I received my copy for free with no expectation of a positive or negative review.  The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment