Monday, November 15, 2021

Lights Out by Natalie Walters

When I learned Natalie Walters had a new book out I jumped at the chance to review it. Her newest book, Lights Out, is the first book in "The SNAP Agency" series and I can only say this book has started the series off with a bang!

The heroine is CIA Analyst Brynn Taylor, who has developed a new program to combat terrorism. The hero is Jach Hudson who works for the Strategic Neutralization and Protection Agency. The story begins with Brynn inviting members of foreign intelligence agencies to come to America to try to get them to cooperate between countries. Unfortunately, one of them is missing and he is an Egyptian spy. Jack is called in to take the lead in hunting down the missing spy. When he learns Brynn is involved, Jack is none too happy. It seems he had been betrayed by her in the past.

Ms. Walters has created great characters with real depth in their personalities. She brings a story that is believable in today's culture.

This story is filled with twists and turns taking the reader on a fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat journey from beginning to end.

I would highly recommend Lights Out to anyone who enjoys a romantic suspense novel.

On a 5-Star Scale = 5 Stars!

I would like to thank Revell Books, for my copy of Lights Out. I received my copy for free with no expectation of a positive or negative review.  The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment