Monday, March 15, 2021

The Confident Woman Journal by Joyce Meyer


 I love a good journal and Joyce Meyer's new journal, The Confident Woman Journal is proving to be a great one for me. 

This journal was created to be a companion to go along with Ms. Meyer's book, The Confident Woman Journal, however, you do not need the book in order to utilize this beautiful journal.

Within the pages of this journal are quotes that according to the copyright page, came from Ms. Meyer's book, Your Battles Belong to the Lord.

As you can see by the picture to the left, the cover is white and it is from what I would consider simulated leather. It truly is a beautiful journal.

I would like to thank FaithWords, a division of Hachette Books, for my copy of this journal. I received my copy for free with no expectation of a positive or negative review.  The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment