Monday, March 15, 2021

Philippians A Biblical Study by Joyce Meyer

I was really excited to learn that Joyce Meyer had written a Bible Study on the book of Philippians as it is one of my favorite books of the Bible.

Ms. Meyer begins the book with a "how to" study of her book followed by a few pages about the Philippians. She then has fourteen chapters covering all of Philippians followed by her closing comments.

In her Chapter 13, she has a section on Philippians 4:6-7 which happens to be two of my favorite verses. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus". She goes on to explain that there are four practical and powerful principles within these two verses. We are told not to worry, to pray, to be thankful and to have and enjoy peace. She goes on to explain how she uses these verses to block worry in her own life.

She covers all the chapters and verses the same way as I have mentioned above. I would highly recommend this Bible study to anyone who wants to dig down deeper into God's Word.

I would like to thank FaithWords, a division of Hachette Books, for my copy of PhilippiansI received my copy for free with no expectation of a positive or negative review.  The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment