Saturday, February 22, 2020

Finding the Road Home by Tina Radcliffe


Finding the Road Home is the first book in Tina Radcliffe's "Hearts of Oklahoma" series and it is small-town reading at its finest! The story is set in rural Rebel, Oklahoma where the town is small enough that everyone knows you and your business. 

Imagine a young woman becomes an instant mother to her five nieces and nephews when they lose their parents. Then she moves them to a new town where she buys a fixer-upper house and takes on the job as a deputy in Rural. With that said, what I took away from this book was love, hope, and dreams being fulfilled. 

I love stories that take place in small-town America where your neighbors love you and help you through the hard times. You will find a lot of that in this book. Friends helping friends, neighbors helping neighbors. This is a great feel-good story.

Finding the Road Home is a March release for Love Inspired books and I would highly recommend picking up a copy. Ms. Radcliffe is great at creating believable characters with all their quirks and nuances. I guarantee you will fall in love with several, if not all of the people in Rural. 

On a 5-star scale - 5 HUGE Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author for my copy of Finding the Road Home. I received my copy for free with no expectation for a positive or negative review. The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.


Smiles & Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment