Saturday, May 18, 2019

Lone Star Standoff by Margaret Daley


I love reading Love Inspired Suspense novels and when Margaret Daley's name is on the cover it is always a must read for me. Her newest book, which released this month, is Lone Star Standoff and it is another winner.

Lone Star Standoff is filled with an extremely tense drug cartel court case, a widowed judge whose life has been threatened and a Texas Ranger who steps in to protect the widowed judge and her twins. The twists and turns throughout the book propelled me through the pages faster than normal and I savored every page.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a fast-paced, suspenseful romance. 

On a 5 Star scale - 5 Stars!!!!! 

I would like to thank Margaret Daley for my copy of Lone Star Standoff. I received my copy for free with no expectation for a positive or negative review. The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,




Back Cover:


A high-profile trial turns lethal...
The next exciting Lone Star Justice  novel

Presiding over the trial of a powerful drug cartel member, Judge Aubrey Madison finds her life threatened, and Texas Ranger Sean McNair isn't taking any chances. Protecting the widow and her twins comes naturally to Sean--maybe too naturally for a guy who's convinced he shouldn't have a family. But he can't help wishing for a future with Aubrey...if he can keep her alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment