Sunday, February 24, 2019

Never Let Go by Elizabeth Goddard


THE CASE MAY BE COLD, 
BUT THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HEAT UP

Forensic genealogist Willow Anderson is following in her late grandfather's footsteps in her quest for answers about a baby abducted from a hospital more than twenty years ago. When someone makes an attempt on Willow's life to keep her from discovering the truth, help will come from an unexpected source.

Ex-FBI agent--and Willow's ex-flame--Austin McKade readily offers to protect the woman he never should have let get away. Together th 2y'll follow where the clues lead them, even if it means Austin must face the past he's spent much of his life trying to forget--and put Willow's tender heart at risk.

My Thoughts:

I have always been a fan of Elizabeth Goddard's Love Inspired Suspense novels and when I learned she would be releasing a trade paperback through Revell Books, I was ecstatic. Her first book in her "Uncommon Justice" series, Never Let Go, is a definite winner. It is fast-paced, suspenseful and will keep the reader on the edge of their seats.

Willow Anderson is a forensic genealogist who has just lost her beloved grandfather and inherits the last cold case he was hired to solve. But then enters ex-FBI agent, Austin McKade who was hired by her grandfather to help on the case. Unfortunately, Willow and Austin have a past that ended poorly. The question is, can they move beyond their past and get the job done?

The title of the book, Never Let Go, really says it all, from the first page to the last I didn't want to put it down. The book involves a 21-year old cold case, arson, a couple of murders and a few attempted murders. Oh, it also contains some romance that is packed full of sparks and tension. 

I would highly recommend Never Let Go to anyone who truly loves a good clear romantic suspense. I can hardly wait until the Fall of 2019 when the second installment of the "Uncommon Justice" series is released.

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 HUGE Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Revell Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group for my copy of Never Let Go.  I received my copy for free but I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment