Saturday, September 20, 2014

Tried & True by Mary Connealy


When you pick up a book by Mary Connealy, you pretty much know what to expect, a good clean read filled with humor, love and excitement with a few cowboys thrown in the mix. Her newest book fits that description to a T.  Tried & True  is the first book in her Wild at Heart series.

This first book in the series is about Kylie Wilde, the youngest of the sisters and Aaron Masterson, the local land agent. Sparks fly between these two from the first moment they meet. I couldn't help but fall in love with these two masterfully created characters.

Ms. Connealy has a talent for creating humor within her stories and let me tell you, a giggle slipped out a few times as I read this wonderful book. I also found myself on the edge of my seat when some 'surprises' presented themselves.

I have to say that one of the things I enjoyed the most about Tried & True is the wonderful cast of characters. Ms. Connealy has created a cast that makes the reader eager to read the rest of their stories. 

Tried & True is a well paced story that entertains the reader from start to finish. I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading clean, fun, historical novels.

On a 5-Star scale = *****

I would like to thank Litfuse Publicity and Bethany House for my copy of Tried & True. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment