Saturday, July 12, 2014

Love Comes Home by Ann H. Gabhart

Love Comes Home is the third book in Ann H. Gabhardt's "Rosey Corner" series. The series began with Angel Sister followed by Small Town Girl (read my review here). 

When the story begins, WWII has just ended and the little town of Rosey Corner is ready to welcome home their troops. Mike, the former town pastor returns home but he is facing some demons from the war and his goals have changed. Jay comes home and experiences bad dreams that take him back to the war. Tori's husband, Sammy, didn't make it home. With excitement for some and heartache for others, the people of Rosey Corner know life must go on and proceed to do just that.

This is a story of love, faith, heartache and how people survived in the aftermath of war. Ms. Gabhardt has created believable characters that pull the reader into their world where the reader feels their joy and their grief.

I would highly recommend Love Comes Home to anyone who enjoys reading historical Christian fiction.

On a 5 Star Scale = 4 1/2 Stars!!!!

I would like to thank Revell, a division of Baker Publishing for my copy of Love Comes Home. I received my copy for free in order to read and give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment