Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Between the Sound and Sea by Amanda Cox

I have been wanting to read a book by Amanda Cox for some time but haven't had the chance until now. Her newest book, Between the Sound and the Sea, was lyrical. I now understand why her readers call her a master storyteller. 

This book kept me turning page after page to see what would happen next. It was a multi-layered story about second chances, redemption, hope, and love and I loved every word. A mystery was involved, and while the story is set in modern times, Ms. Cox weaved historical flashbacks into the story. 

The story is character-driven and the reader is allowed to see the character's growth throughout the pages. I loved all the characters and enjoyed seeing them develop. 

In my opinion, Ms. Cox does great character building which brings her characters to life on every page. I can honestly say, this may be my first book by this author, it definitely won't be my last.

I would highly recommend Between the Sound and Sea to anyone who loves books that contain a little bit of mystery, has the theme of a second chance, contains historical flashbacks, faith-based stories, and romance. This book has it all.

On a 5-Star Scale = 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Revell Books, for my copy of Between the Sound and Sea. I received my copy for free with no expectation of a positive or negative review.  The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment