Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Shadows at Dusk by Elizabeth Goddard

If you are looking for a good suspense novel that will keep you captivated for hours, Elizabeth Goddard's Shadows at Dusk will not disappoint you. It is the second book in her "Missing in Alaska" series and I can hardly wait for book three.

This story centers around Montana Detective Trevor West and Carrie James a bush pilot in Alaska. Trevor needs help to locate his sister who has been missing in Alaska for over a year.  All he has to go on are some pictures his sister left him. The Police Chief suggests he contact Carrie who knows the Alaska terrain very well. But Carrie has her own mystery to solve and needs Trevor to help her find out who killed her friend and partner Issac.

The characters of Trevor and Carrie were extremely well crafted as was the state of Alaska. You can almost see the terrain as Ms. Goddard describes it. I love books that pull you in with story, character, and setting.

The mystery behind the pictures and the suspense left me sitting on the edge of my seat. It was fast-paced with twists and turns keeping me turning the pages long into the night. I would highly recommend this book if you enjoy good romantic suspense.

On a 5-Star scale - 5 Stars!

I would like to thank Revell Books, for my copy of Shadows at Dusk. I received my copy for free with no expectation of a positive or negative review.  The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment