Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Into the Fire by Irene Hannon

 

Whenever Irene Hannon releases a new romantic suspense novel I know it will be an awesome read. Her newest novel, Into the Fire, is the first book in her new "Undaunted Courage" series and I can hardly wait for the next book in the series.

The story centers around Bri Tucker, a former smokejumper turned arson investigator and ATF Special Agent Marc Davis. Both characters are well-crafted and they pulled me into their story from the start. Their attraction to each other was almost palpable. I loved both of these characters.

Bri is assigned a case in which a former colleague has burned in a house fire. He had left her a puzzle regarding previous fiery deaths and now Bri must try to figure them out before someone tries to get rid of her as well. She is told to team up with Marc so they can solve the puzzles together and ultimately solve the case...or will they?

The story is propelled forward at a fast pace and I found myself sitting on the edge of my chair rooting Bri and Marc on. This is a book, that if I had had the time, I would have sat down and read it in one sitting, but life sometimes doesn't allow that.

If you love romantic suspense I would highly recommend that you pick up a copy of Into the Fire. 

On a 5-Star scale - 5 Stars!

I would like to thank Revell Books, for my copy of Into the Fire. I received my copy for free with no expectation of a positive or negative review.  The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment