Thursday, July 21, 2022

Crossfire by Lynette Eason



If you like romantic suspense novels then Crossfire by Lynette Eason is a must-read! It is the second book in the "Extreme Measures" series. The first book in the series is Life Flight and you can read my review here.  Both books can be read as stand-alone books, however, I would suggest that you pick up copies of both books as they are outstanding. While the first in the series was excellent, Crossfire is now my favorite book by Ms. Eason. The series is built around four friends that met in their younger years and they became like family to each other.

The characters, FBI Negotiator Julianna Jameson and Former Army Ranger Clay Fox who is now a school resource officer are well developed and they brought me into their story from the first moment they showed up on the page. This is definitely a gift that I see in all of Ms. Eason's books, her characterization is phenomenal.

Ms. Eason has created a book filled with fast-paced action and suspense with romance and a spiritual thread mixed in. It will keep you turning pages long into the night.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a clean romantic suspense novel. It releases on 08/02/22.

Crossfire is definitely a 5-Star read.

I would like to thank Revell Books, for my advanced reader's copy of Crossfire. I received my copy for free with no expectation of a positive or negative review.  The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment