Sunday, July 31, 2022

Critical Alliance by Elizabeth Goddard

Critical Alliance is the third book in Elizabeth Goddard's Rocky Mountain Courage series. I have read both the first book, Present Danger (you can read my review hereand the second book Deadly Target (you can read my review here). While they are all part of a series, they can be read separately.

This book is the story of Mackenzie Hanson, a professor of cyber security, and Diplomatic Security Services special agent Alex Knight. Through poor judgment in her youth, Mackenzie became estranged from her family for many years. She is back in Montana now to try to help what is left of her family to find out who is trying to sabotage the family tech business. Alex is back in Montana to get some well-needed rest and relaxation after his latest mission that failed. But instead of rest, he is pulled into the mystery that Mackenzie and her family are facing.

Ms. Goddard has a gift for creating well-developed, realistic characters that with their first appearance on the page pull you in and invite you into their fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat story. All the characters in Critical Alliance do just that.

I thoroughly loved this book and the entire series. I would highly suggest it to anyone who loves a good clean, fast-paced, suspense novel that leaves you wanting more.

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author and Revell Books, for my copy of Critical Alliance. I received my copy for free with no expectation of a positive or negative review.  The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment