Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Land Beneath Us by Sarah Sundin


The Land Beneath Us is the third book in the Sunrise at Normandy series by Sarah Sundin. While the first two books in the series are excellent, I loved this one the best. The series is about three brothers who are serving in the Air Force, Navy and Army all during the time of the invasion of Normandy during WWII. In this last book of the series, the reader meets the parents of the three brothers and that is what makes this book the best because you get to see why the boys are the way they are.

Sarah Sundin is one of my favorite authors and definitely my favorite author of military romance novels. She can put you in the cockpit of a B17, on the deck of a ship at sea and in a crater at Pointe du Hoc. She can make you feel your surroundings and breathe the air that the characters are feeling and breathing. Her characters are as real as they get.

I loved this entire series and would highly recommend that you pick all three books up and read them in sequence. They can be read as stand-alone books but you might feel a little lost at times. The first book is The Sea Before Us (Wyatt's story), the second is The Sky Above Us (Adler's story) and this last book is Clay's story. I guarantee you will love each book and all three brothers.

On a 5-Star scale - 5 HUGE Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Revell Books for my copy of The Land Beneath Us. I received my copy for free with no expectation for a positive or negative. The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.


Smiles & Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment