Saturday, November 2, 2019

Always Look Twice by Elizabeth Goddard


Elizabeth Goddard is a champion in the suspense genre. Her newest release is Always Look Twice, the second book in her "Uncommon Justice" series and I loved it from beginning to end. 

The story takes place in the wilderness of Wyoming, near Jackson Hole. The characters drew me into their story from page one and held me engaged until the very end.

The female lead is Harper Reynolds, a crime scene photographer who has left her job, to get away from all the atrocities she has witnessed. Unfortunately, while photographing a grizzly bear near the Grayback River she not only witnesses a murder but captures it on film. As she flees away from what she has seen, she falls and loses her camera. Without her camera she cannot produce the pictures of the murder and when the sheriff's department searches the area the body can't be found. 

The male lead is a former Green Beret, Heath McKade who is now a reserve deputy and a childhood friend to Harper. As the story unfolds the sheriff has Heath act as a protector to Harper which proves challenging. 

Ms. Goddard has created a fast-paced, suspenseful story that will grab the reader from the beginning and send them on a roller coaster ride until the very end.

I would highly recommend Always Look Twice to anyone who loves a good clean suspenseful novel.

I would like to thank the author and Revell for my copy of Always Look Twice. I received my copy for free with no expectation for a positive or negative review. The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment