Saturday, June 22, 2024

Hidden in the Night by Elizabeth Goddard



Hidden in the Night
 is Elizabeth Goddard's third and final book in her "Missing in Alaska" series. This has been an awesome series to read and, if the truth be told, I am sad it is ending.  The story is set in Glacier Bay National Park in Alaska and is filled with suspense, danger, and lots of tension that will keep the reader sitting on the edge of their seat. While it is the third book in the series it can be read as a stand-alone book.                                                                                             
The story is about Former FBI Special Agent Ivy Elliott who now is a rare book collector and Alaska State Trooper Nolan Long. These two characters have a brief history and sparks fly when they encounter each other again. Ivy, who lives in Florida, has come to Alaska to purchase an unpublished Jack London manuscript. When she arrives she discovers the manuscript has been taken by the owner's granddaughter, Danna. So Ivy heads off to find Danna only to find out she is missing. In the meantime, Trooper Nolan finds himself involved in a possible homicide but he and his partner can't find a body. Ivy and Nolan end up working together to find the missing granddaughter and end up dodging danger with every move. I loved both characters and the tension that was between them was palpable. 

The reader is taken on a fast-paced journey filled with mystery and suspense. I was kept guessing throughout the book and really didn't see the ending coming.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves clean romantic suspense novels.

On a 5-Star scale - 5 Stars!

I would like to thank Revell Books, for my copy of Hidden in the Night. I received my copy for free with no expectation of a positive or negative review.  The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,






No comments:

Post a Comment