Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Sabotaged Mission by Tina Radcliffe

I am a big fan of Tina Radcliffe's work and when I received a copy of Sabotaged Mission, her first in the Love Inspired Suspense line, I squealed with joy. I am a huge fan of Love Inspired Suspense and I must say that Ms. Radcliffe's offering for the month of August is a wonderful addition to my collection. I hope she will continue in this genre as in my opinion, she has done a masterful job.

I have always enjoyed Ms. Radcliffe's characters and I can honestly say I love the characters she has created in this book.  The female lead is CIA operative MacKenzie (Mac) Sharp and the male lead is CIA officer Gabe Denton. They have a history together so the question is can they put it behind them so they can solve the case that has been handed to them? Also, will they be able to have a second chance at love? There is also a 100-pound bulldog named Winston who you can't help but fall in love with. I know I did. 

After a mission that failed, Mac is left injured and her partner is presumed dead. But someone is after Mac and she doesn't know why. In order to survive, she goes off-grid. However, per orders from CIA headquarters, Gabe is to locate her and bring her safely into headquarters. However, someone tracks him and when he finally locates Mac, he also brings the enemy to her location. 

In time, it is obvious that someone is trying to frame Mac and kill her. Gabe calls in his brother Ben who runs Denton Security and Investigations. With Ben's help, they try eluding the enemy only to find there is more than one person involved.

Sabotaged Mission is a very fast-paced, page-turner that will pull the reader in and captivate them until the final page. I loved everything about this book and would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys fast-paced suspense that keeps you guessing until the end.

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 Stars!!!

I would like to thank the author, Tina Radcliffe, for my copy of Sabotaged Mission. I received my copy for free with no expectation of a positive or negative review.  The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.


Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment