Saturday, May 18, 2019

Justice Delivered by Patricia Bradley


The fourth book in Patricia Bradley's "Memphis Cold Case" series is, in my opinion, the best of the series. Rest assured if you haven't read the first three in the series it won't interfere in enjoying this book as they can all be read as a stand-alone.

The heroine of the story is Carly Smith, a victim of human trafficking, who after escaping from her captor she changed her name and hid out for many years. After the death of her sister she comes out of hiding, so to speak, and goes back to her former hometown to see if she can locate her abductor. She ends up working with a police officer whom she dated in her youth and when they first meet he doesn't recognize her.

Filled with twists and turns, this suspense-filled novel kept me glued to my seat until the very last page. Just when I thought I had the bad guys pegged I realized I wasn't quite right after all. I highly recommend this novel to anyone who loves a good suspense-filled novel.

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 Star Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Net Galley and Revell for my e-copy of "Justice Delivered. I received my e-copy for free with no expectation for a positive or negative review. The opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.


Smiles & Blessings,



Back Cover:

Carly Smith came by her trust issues honestly. She's been at the mercy of merciless men, ignored by law enforcement officers who should have helped her, and seemingly rejected by her family. She can't even trust herself to do the right thing. Though she is working hard on building a new life, the past continues to haunt her when she discovers that the man she couldn't bring herself to report to the police is still out there, luring vulnerable girls under the guise of being a modeling agent.

When her own niece is kidnapped, Carly must overcome her fears and come forward with the information she has. But if that proves to be too little, too late--she'll have to go after the perpetrators herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment