I truly believe miracles still happen. In fact, miracles have happened in my life so I know they happen from first hand experience. People who don't believe in miracles are usually people who don't take the time, or have the time, to observe life around them. This book will take the reader on a journey showing them that miracles still happen today.
Some of the stories are about the following:
- A young boy being trapped under water for seven minutes and he makes a full recovery.
- A man who was mysteriously released from a truck before it flew down into a ravine.
- A woman who broke her neck, both the front and back of the vertebrae but her spinal cord wasn't injured.
- A mother and two children who rode out a tornado in their hallway only to find the rest of the house was destroyed.
- A mother who hear's a voice telling her to check on her baby over and over again. When she check's on him she finds him tangled up in his blanket preventing him from breathing.
There are fifty-eight chapters that tell fifty-eight testimonies of miracles. Life changing miracles. Reading these stories reminded me of miracles I have seen, experienced or heard about. It is a book that will truly bless the reader.
I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading a book that will open your eyes and speak to your heart about God's love. Actually,this is a book to be enjoyed by anyone.
On a 5-Star scale = 5 Stars!!!!!
I would like to thank BookLook Bloggers and Thomas Nelson for my copy of It's a GOD Thing Volume 2. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.